FASHION & LIFE STYLE

8/23/2015

W7 In The Buff Vs Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette Dupe & Swatches

W7 In The Buff Vs Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette & Swatches

Hi all welcome back to my blog or if you are new here then hi my name is Vinny,please would you follow my blog using google friends connect or bloglovin as that would mean the world to know you were keeping up to date with my feeds ♥

So this is a blog on the W7 Cosmetics Dupe palette for the Urban Decay Naked 2 and it called In The Buff {love the name}
The packaging has been kept very similar to Urban Decay which i love,it is very secure in a lightweight tin and in a similar colour too.
Here are the palettes,the W7 is on top and UD to the bottom.
The UD comes with duel ended brush and the W7 comes with a brush one side and applicator the other side,as you can see in the palette they look very similar and actually the swatches are not a let down either.
Here are swatches of W7 on top and UD to the bottom,some of the colours are slightly different but actually some of the W7 colours seemed more pigmented,they were sightly dusty but still very blendable and UD do have a lot of fall our anyway.
I actually use my dupe palettes for a back up to save my Urban Decay but if you can't afford the £37 price tag of UD then this palette is only £5.99 and can be purchased here

also this is the W7 website saying where else they sell W7 Cosmetics ....

Fragrance Direct is a fab website and also sells W7 so if your interested click here...

Do you own this palette or would you love to try it? please let me know as I'd love to hear your thoughts thanks for reading Littlemissstyleguru aka Vinny x♥x
If you didn't know then i also have a beauty/style channel on Youtube so if you would like to subscribe then check out the links below ♥♥


PS please don't leave without following my blog and I'm everywhere else too like Twitter Instagram Facebook etc,just come and say hi,links are above in where to find me xx

No comments:

Post a Comment