FASHION & LIFE STYLE

8/30/2015

Makeup Revolution Hot Smoked Dupe Alert VS Urban Decay Smoked Palette

Makeup Revolution Hot Smoked Dupe Alert VS Urban Decay Smoked Palette

Hi all welcome back to my blog or if you are new then hi my name is Vinny,please follow my blog using google friends connect or bloglovin as I'm trying my hardest to blog as much as i can and I'm really enjoying it, so hope you do too ♥

whoop whoop i have a "Dupe Alert" from Makeup Revolution and it's a dupe for the Urban Decay Smoked Palette but the MUR palette is called Hot Smoked.
I really love Urban Decay but this was actually one of my least fave palettes although i do use it when i remember,but i thought i would buy the the dupe to compare and use as a back up.

For some reason the Makeup Rev palette has two more extra colours at the end so you are gaining two more colours and they are lovely colours too.

The colours of the Urban Decay are slightly more pigmented and more buttery but the colours i actually like much more from the MUR palette are the purple blue and green,those three next to each other in the middle and bottom row of UD,i just think are better from MUR as i know it sounds mad but those colours in the UD palette are just too smokey for me,if blended too much they turn into more of a black but in the MUR they stay true to colour and very vibrant.you will hopefully see by the swatches what i mean but some of the colours themselves are a spot on dupe bit some are slightly different shades,but pretty similar.
Makeup Revolution is top row and Urban Decay bottom row,very similar huh,except can you see the two extra purple shades you get on the top row from MUR,so more for your money.

Not that these are expensive as the Urban Decay palette is very hard to get hold of now and was in the region of about £36,but because it's hard to get your hands on then this is a god send and it's only .....wait for it............£4.00 omg i know what a bargain.
I really don't know how they can do it for that price it's amazing,but if you have always fancied the look of the Ud Smoked palette but didn't have the funds then now is your chance as it's too much of a bargain to pass up,plus it's either available from the MUR website or Superdrug and both links are below.

You can also pick it up in your Superdrug store too if they sell Makeup Revolution.


This palette does have a great mix of neutrals with a pop of darker colour,great for the coming Autumn,would you like to try this or do you own it already and what do you think?

Thanks for reading as always,love and hugs Littlemissstyleguru aka Vinny ♥♥

I also have a Youtube beauty/style and family type channel if you would like to subscribe then the links are below,thanks guys.


PS.. Please don't leave my blog without following as it honestly means the world each time i gain a follower and then i know you are keeping up to date with my feeds and trust in my reviews,i have had some lovely feedback from you all saying how much you love reading my blog,that is music to my ears as it takes time taking the photos and swatching but it's something I'm very passionate about so thank you xx♥xx

No comments:

Post a Comment