FASHION & LIFE STYLE

8/29/2015

Makeup Revolution The Matte Blush Review Swatches

Makeup Revolution The Matte Blush Review Swatches

Hi and welcome back to my blog or if you are new then hi my name is Vinny,if your not following already then please do so by using either google friends connect or bloglovin,it's really easy and makes me jump for joy when i get a new follower ♥♥ 

So this is a review of the Makeup Revolution full set of Matte blushers called The Matte Blush.
So there are six shades to collect and they are only £3.00 each but contain a whopping 8.9g of product.
These are a fairly new release by Makeup revolution so of course i had to purchase them ♥ 
The packaging is elegant yet simple and sturdy,i like the fact you can see the colours so the lid isn't hidden unlike the Sleek blushers which i really love,although after now owning quite a fair few of MUR blushers in the palettes and now these then i think my mind has been totally swayed,these are just as pigmented as Sleek and cheaper too,i wouldn't say these were dusty but they are very pigmented so just use a light hand.
I love the range of colours they have chosen as these will see you the year round,they have pinks,peachy nudes and more vibrant tones,so great whatever season we are in ♥

I have done the swatches right next to the window with no flash so the colours are as true to life as they can be,they have no shimmer and most of the time i prefer a matte blush as then i can add my own highlight.
Gorgeous  pigmented barbie pink called Dare.
Here we have a peach toned shade called Beloved.
This is called Nude,it looks quite dark but just use a light hand and it's one of my faves
Fusion is quite similar to beloved but a bit darker and more a peachy pink.
This one is just w@w i love it,you certainly only
need a light hand with this one but the colour is amazing and called New Rules.
Divine is also one of my faves as it's a light soft baby pink that would suit most complexions but especially pale.

I do love the way MUR have Revolution embossed into the powder as love any attention to detail.

I'm so very happy with these and i would say they are well worth £3.00,do you own any yet? would you love to try any and if so i would love to know which one you would like to try?

You can purchase yours here on the Makeup revolution website or Superdrug also sell MUR too,so i will leave both links.


Thanks always for reading,take care love Littlemissstyleguru aka Vinny ♥♥

I do also have a beauty/style and family type Youtube channel if you would like to subscribe then the links are below thanks


PS ... Please don't leave my blog without following as i would love to know you are keeping up to date with my feeds and it makes my day to know you are reading them so thank you so much

No comments:

Post a Comment