FASHION & LIFE STYLE

8/16/2015

Dupe W7 In The Buff Lightly Toasted Vs Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette Swatches

W7 In The Buff Lightly Toasted Vs Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette

Hi there welcome back to my blog or if you are new then hi my name is Vinny nice to meet you.
Please would you follow my blog using either google friends connect or bloglovin,you will find buttons on this blog and it's easy and makes me so happy ♥♥

So this is a comparison blog of the W7 Lightly Toasted palette and the Urban Decay Naked 1 palette,so in effect a dupe.
I was Kindly sent this palette by W7 so thank you so much.
I have had my UD for such a long time now that the packaging is a bit worn,but i love the W7 packaging and how sturdy it is,as it comes in a metal tin case so keeps the shadows really secure,it's not heavy and yes i like that.
So here are the palettes you have W7 on the top and Urban Decay on the bottom and OK the colours are not an exact match when you look at them in the pan but when swatched you will see how similar they are.The Urban Decay obviously comes with the UD brush which is about £15 to buy separate but the W7 comes with a brush one side and applicator the other side which is a nice touch.
So here are the swatches with no flash taken in daylight to show true colours with W7 on top and UD on the bottom,i would say the W7 is really pigmented for a £5.00 palette and OK some of the colours are different but others are spot on.The W7 was slightly dusty but the UD has a lot of fall out anyway so no big deal.
It didn't feel like i had to work hard to get the swatches either and they blend really well.

I do like the fact they do dupes for the more expensive brands and palettes out there as i know lots of people can't afford the UD price of £37.I however will always love UD as I'm a collector and a hoarder ha ha,but i do actually reach for the dupes to save my UD palette which is a good idea.
So all in all i think it's a fab palette for the price and really pigmented and easy to work with.
Here is the W7 website below telling you of all the different websites and shops that sell W7 cosmetics.

And here is the palette sold on Direct Cosmetics

Do you own this palette? what do you think of it as i would love to know.

Thanks for reading as always,love and hugs Littlemissstyleguru Aka Vinny xx♥xx

I do have a beauty/style youtube and a family youtube channel which i will link below if you would like to subscribe as it would mean so much ♥


Ps.. please don't leave my blog without following as without you guys reading them this means nothing,but just to know you are reading and want to keep updated with my blog means the world thankyou xx♥xx

No comments:

Post a Comment