FASHION & LIFE STYLE

1/10/2015

TRAVEL | Barcelona Food Guide


It has been two days since I've been back from Barcelona and I've yet to recover from the trip. It has been a blast and a mini-holiday I won't easily forget. As I'm looking through the photos I've taken, I came to realise that most of the pictures are either of food or random shots of locals minding their own business. I don't know if it's because I'm obsessed with food and the people I was with are as well, but food played a big (important) part of the trip. There even wasn't enough time to eat at all the places I've wanted, but I managed to compile a little 'Barcelona Food Guide'. It consists places I thought are worth a visit if you ever decide to visit Barcelona in the near future. 

Before you go any further, I'm planning to do a 'Barcelona haul' since I've been doing some sale shopping there.. So stay tuned for that as well!

x J.

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment