FASHION & LIFE STYLE

1/26/2015

Makeup Academy Pro Base Prime & Conceal Powder

Makeup Academy Pro Base Prime & Conceal Powder 


Hi there guys if your new to My blog then welcome and if you haven't already then please follow my blog with bloglovin or Google friends connect as it really makes my day when I get a new follower.

So if you watch my Youtube channel littlemissstyleguru then you will have seen me use this powder so much.
I'm not shy in admitting that I love and own quite a fair few mua product;but when they brought the powder and matching concealer out I was very excited,I didn't purchase the concealer but jumped at trying the powder and omg I'm so glad I did as from the colours you think what? But don't be fooled as swished around with a brush it gives a very light non colour coloured powder.
It is so finely milled that it feels like baked silk it's gorgeous.

I have an oily t-zone and dryer patches too and it seems amazing for both.lasts really well and does give an even tone with not a hint of cake face to be seen.

It's an amazingly cheap  £4.00 and can be bought direct from mua website or Superdrug and links are below.
you get a whopping 4g in weight and I will most certainly be purchasing more.I hope they continue to make this lovely powder forever. 
Thanks for reading and also please see the link below if you want to subscribe to my youtube.would love to know your thoughts on this powder too xxxx 
love littlemissstyleguru Vinny 



No comments:

Post a Comment