FASHION & LIFE STYLE

1/22/2015

HAUL | BARCELONA haul in less than a minute



Better late than never right? So here's my Barcelona haul. At first I didn't know how I should show my haul without it being too boring, so I made a quick video (with quick, I mean real quick). It takes less than a minute! I hope you enjoy! It's a bit different but I like the outcome. Don't feel like watching the vid? Click below to see pictures!

Before I went to Barcelona I did some researching (actually a friend did) and I found out that all the inditex stores (Zara, Bershka, Pull&Bear and other smaller Spanish stores) weren't having any sale at that moment of time, like in The Netherlands. So after some digging, the sale or 'Rabaixes' as they call it, started on 7th of January, the day before we were leaving Barcelona. So to avoid any danger we avoided stores and refrain from any shopping till that faithful day. The 7th of January was every man's nightmare. Every store was crowded with people and shopping bags, apparently rabaixes is a big deal for Spanish people, which I totally get, I mean helloo Zara sale. It was probably even a bigger deal for us since all inditex stores are cheaper in Spain and with the added discount even more cheap. So I didn't hold back and spend a lot of money in one day, from 12am to 10pm.
The biggest problem here is that I wish I spend some more!

Click below to see pictures and a bit of a backstory of some items!
Let me know in the comments below what you thought of the video and the haul


x J.


Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment