FASHION & LIFE STYLE

10/03/2012

Boys will be boys.

The boys are growing so fast and I just can't believe it! Don't love these super cute outfits my friend bought for them... me to :)




Fried egg upon puff pastry with feta and rosemary (yum) and when I cook with egg I always make extra batter while I'm at it to make egg muffins! I prepare so much in muffin pans because everything is condensed perfectly proportionate and super portable for on the go occasions. 



The other day we had a small friend over, a mister Amos Uhler who is one years old!


It was such a joy to have another set of small hands in the house and love that baby stage! Is this baby not the cutest little thing you've ever seen? I could make him smile all-day-long...



The boys went about impressing their friend with jumps off the sofa on the the day bed cushion. Seriously little boys are crazy, end of story.


We washed up with some pandora childrens tunes in the back ground and I sang along.



and sometimes wind down after bed time with some curious gorge or a book.


No comments:

Post a Comment