FASHION & LIFE STYLE

8/04/2012

Hello weekend!


I just returned from an incredible afternoon with sand in my hair and much, sun screen on my skin. Today was hot, hot for washington anyway. People in the south, I bow-down! How do you handle this heat? I always think it's funny how us washington people finally (finally) get some blistering sun... and yep! we whined all day about how hot is was. hehe.

 A group of my friends and I travelled to the island I grew up on, here in the NW. Bainbridge island, is a beautiful place to spend a summer afternoon! We started with the local shops, stopped in at the local children's museum, spent the later day playing in the sand at the beach then ended our afternoon at my friends property enjoying the shade on a VERY hot day. My boys ran around with there little friends Finn & Leo and it brings me such joy to see them screech and holler in happiness. Also I spent quality time with beautiful friends that are incredible, supportive and genuine!

 Today was really special for me and was a good reminder to surround your self with people that really love you!




No comments:

Post a Comment