FASHION & LIFE STYLE

8/02/2012

Be still my heart


Many of my readers know that I am a single mother and it comes with many MANY struggles and challenges. They can be painful or thin you out or test you... not all challenges are bad either and in the end there always is an upside or lesson learned. Lately I've had a handful of losses that really have, tested me and make me stop and wonder if I'm strong enough to get through this? Most importantly, yes I am! but, what road should I take my next step in... Which I'm sure at many points in our life we find situations that test us in that arena all the time and it can get quite over whelming at times. So, if you are finding your self at a wall lately, the quote below is for you!


Do you have suggestions that really help clear out your head?

No comments:

Post a Comment