FASHION & LIFE STYLE

7/16/2012

Jenny Lind

I've only changed the plan for my boys room, oh... 500 times.... 

We were going to get toddler beds from ikea but, then!

Below's photo is my inspiration for my boys beds. Jenny Lind furniture is usually not my style or taste as it's too traditional for me but, I have a way to certainly jazz them up in high gloss grey. I can't wait to show them off. My parents picked them up today and we'll be setting them up tomorrow. When redesigning a room I like to collect all the furniture in place first before adding even a drop of paint to them. When I have every piece in order then I remove everything and go at it! 
What if you pick up a night stand and paint it black and then find a perfect dresser but, you scheme changed over your design time. 

The only thing left to find for me is that special night stand and I'm hoping for a campaign one!

No comments:

Post a Comment