FASHION & LIFE STYLE

7/11/2012

Featured Guest: Leslie, from Again & Again vintage furniture!



It is no secret what my absolute most inspiring store is. As I've said it many times, Again & Again, Dallas based vintage furnishings takes the cake. I have been following Leslie and her shop as it has grown and expanded into quiet a remarkable and unique place to find one of a kind furniture. Furniture that takes you home from so-so pretty great, to out of the ball park, insanely fantastic. Personally, I'm just glad to meet others, besides my self who deeply appreciate these iconic furniture finds.


 What is that piece you are longing and coveting to obtain for you home? 

I find it such a rare nitch of people in the pacific north west that speak my lingo: From Milo Baughman to Kelly Wearstler, from Dorothy Draper to Paul McCobb and back again. We are the people, that are obsessed with vintage decor. 

As a great moment on my blog I contacted Leslie, to ask her, after ALL of the furniture finds she has seen in her day:

What is the one, "the find" and the story behind it?

I had seen this desk advertised as part of an estate sale in Dallas a few years ago. The house belonged to an antique dealer and had a Hollywood Regency vibe. I couldn't wait to get to the sale but things came up and I couldn't get there until Sunday, the last day of the sale. I walked in and to my surprise and delight, the desk was still there and at 50% off the tag. The desk was marked at $250 and was now only $125! 



I snatched the tag, as a lady behind me said she was about to do the same. The desk is now in my living room and she refinished it in a teal green color inspired by Kelly Wearstler, one of my all time favorite icons.

More of Leslie's Home




all photo's credited to The Dallas Morning News.

Thank you again Leslie, for sharing the wonderful story of your "find" with my readers! If you haven't already please check out Again & Again's website and like it on Facebook which is my favorite way to see whats new in the shop, as it is up dated all the time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment