FASHION & LIFE STYLE

7/06/2012

Summer Road Trip 2012 - Pitstop #1 - Porland


Heyyyyy Blogland! Erin here. Yes, day 2 into our fun road trip. Yes, we are (so far) surviving and most importantly having fun! The trip is very periodic with over night stops in Portland and Mt shasta which I figured is the best way to travel with toddlers when road tripping. I find, so far, to be true!

Yesterday we attended the Portland waterfront, blues and jazz festival. There is about 4/5 stages broken up with in a few blocks, creative vendors and foodie items. 

It. was. awesome. 



BUT, incredibly hot.

and yes, I even snuck in (a) local beer. (uno)


This lady (on the left) gave me so much joy. I watched her for about a half an hour with a few other spectators. She was the queen of her dance floor, swaying alone to the band in the back ground. 

what a delight.

I strive to have her confidence and exuberance at that age, a little crazy, a little wild and a little classy...


No comments:

Post a Comment