FASHION & LIFE STYLE

4/01/2012

Quadrille Aga & David Hicks Knock Off By, Spoonflower. Before/After


Dear Spoonflower,

Recently I ordered some fabric from a couple of your designers, one being Honey & Fitz, the other The Domesticate. I could not be more happy. The fabric I ordered was your basic kona cotton. I really just wanted to see the quality of the print because I couldn't imagine how this graphic image is going to be on a piece of fabric. Well,  I'm astonished and blown away; not to mentioned forever hooked.

Yours Truly,

Erin Corcoran

This is a knock off of Aga by Quadrille. You can find it used in a image here in a brown color way, also Caitlin Wilson offered a similar textile that comes in even more, colorways. The real deal retails for WELL over $100 a yard and Caitlin's $50 a yard. So you could imagine my excitement when I got this in the mail starting at $18 a yard in many exciting colors. I'm thrilled to offer this to people in my furniture designs, as you could realize anything upholstered in the real deal would be at such an un obtainable price. 

This gorgeous Asian lacquered chair is currently at my shop for $120

Before:


After:












Now, Here is the other fabric I ordered designed by the blogger Dina Holland at Honey & Fitz. It's very similar to David Hicks that retails at roughly $75 a yard. The graphic is even comparable in size! (yes!)

This will be on a dining set and at the shop in a few weeks.





It's truly been a happy day in life of textiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment