FASHION & LIFE STYLE

4/10/2012

Craigslist pinning for my readers.


My very most popular questions is:

"Where do you get your finds?"


If you live in Washington state and are always looking for deals to update your house. Ad me on Pinterest because I'll have just the folder for you! In this folder I'll pin furniture with great lines and hope to comment on the best way to make them pop with a makeover. As well as deals that I pass up for my own home like this Madeline Weinrib rug thats 10'x14' for a little over $1000 when it retails at $2200. Yep! Thats still a really expensive rug but, to be honest for my dream rug I may just keep my eye on it.

Just remember when thrifting you can always save more money by asking them if they'd take your best offer OR get an item of your dreams that cost more then you can pay for your best offer.




So HERE is my link to my pinterest be sure to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment