FASHION & LIFE STYLE

4/13/2012

Now taking visa.


Not the most exciting post for some readers but, with finally being able to take Visa this marks a time in my business where I never thought I'd be. Clementine & Olive isn't small anymore, nor is it huge. It's really just at a place I can handle under my belt, steady and strong. Its perfect. I've surpassed all my growing goals and kept to all my personal buying/selling rules. Now that I'm here a few more changes in the business are coming into place, good and bad.

In the next few months there will be a blog and website change. Things will be redesigned and up graded to keep up with the business. The blog will still be very active of course but, my "shop blog" will be linked to an actual site. You can see what's currently for sale with out continually scrolling (and scrolling) through old sold inventory. yay!

Along with the good new changes there are a couple bad ones. I will not be taking anymore custom work or shipping anything anymore since furniture has taken a great stride being sold locally. Unfortunely there are only 24 hours in a day and with having two almost toddlers and a full business I'm finding it tasking juggling much more. 

The most very important part. I'm am very-very thankful to have SUCH great readers of my blog and buyers of my furniture. These past couple years have been absolutely incredible. I always have heard when your truly being your self and doing the things you dreamed of in life is when you'll be most happy.

hey! who knew... it's totally true! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment