FASHION & LIFE STYLE

9/09/2015

Makeup Revolution New-trals vs Neutrals Palette Review Swatches

Makeup Revolution New-trals vs Neutrals Palette Review Swatches

Hi guys welcome back to my blog or if you are new then hi my name is Vinny,it would mean the world to me if you could click to follow my blog,it's really easy and takes 2 secs,either use bloglovin or google friends connect,you will see buttons all over my blog or follow me at the top thanks ♥♥

So this is a review of the new Makeup Revolution
 New-trals vs Neutrals Palette.
I got this delivered the other day along with lots more items but i was dying to get my hands on this baby.
This palette has totally again blown me away,it's £6.99 and also comes with a duel ended brush for packing on the Shadow and a fluffy side for blending,lets just say it again £6.99 omg.
I can see this being totally my new go to palette for Autumn,even my swatches don't do it justice as you really need to see it to believe it,this totally has the most rich autumnal colours.

I have done swatches with and without the flash so you can see which ones have shimmer to them.

This is top row without flash....
Next is top row with flash....
just look at those burnt orange cherry red colours,plus beautiful browns to blend and make a stunning autumn look.

This is bottom row without flash....
Next is bottom row with flash

Again aghhh those colours,it has a lovely mixture of shimmer and matte shades,i took with the flash more so on this bottom row for you to see the shimmer and plus the black colour to the end has stunning specs of cherry red glitter.♥♥
They are all so pigmented,obviously you have lighter shades but these are a great highlight or base colours or even transition colour.
They do come with names which is lovely,i would prefer them on the actual palette but for that price I'm certainly not complaining.


The brush that comes in the palette is great and does the job really nice,much prefer this to a sponge applicator anyway.
I have really not got a clue how Makeup revolution keep banging out products this fast but and it's a huge BUT,they are AMAZING quality,the shadows are very creamy and buttery and are totally the best on the market,i actually use MUR more than my high end makeup,but then again i do own lots because it's so affordable.

If you love the look of this palette then please go and buy yours here as i know they are selling fast and MUR do sell out of things quite often so at that price don't hesitate....

They also sell MUR on Superdrug too,so please check them out here....

Do you own this already and do you love it as much as me? is it your new go to palette? as i would love to hear your thoughts?

Thanks ever so much for reading,love always Littlemissstyleguru Aka Vinny x♥x

I do also have a Beauty/style Youtube channel which i will link below if you would like to subscribe there too thanks ♥

PS>>> please don't leave my blog without following as I'm really posting much more often now and i jump for joy each time i get an email telling me i have a new subscriber so thanks ♥
This wouldn't be worth it without you guys so thanks for all the support you show♥

No comments:

Post a Comment