FASHION & LIFE STYLE

9/15/2015

Freedom Pro Decadence Palette - Magic Palette Makeup Review

 Freedom Pro Decadence Palette - Magic Palette Makeup Review

Hi all and welcome back to my blog or if you are new then hi my name is Vinny.If you are already a follower then thanks but if not then pls follow via google friends connect or bloglovin as it means the world to me,and thanks to all my new followers too ♥♥

This is a review on the Freedom Makeup eye shadow palette called Magic with 20 stunning shades.
If you still have not heard of Freedom then they are the sister brand and more Pro brand of Makeup revolution.
As you know i love MUR so I'm bound to love Freedom too :)
You can purchase this palette fro the Freedom Website or the Beauty Crowd Website .
As you can see this is the most beautiful neutral shadow palette,to the left of the palette you will see matte shades and to the right stunning shimmery shades.I do think you need both matte and shimmer in a palette for it to be usable without reaching for another palette,this has a matte highlight and shimmer one too which again is a must for me,I love to have a shimmer highlight for the inner corner of my eye but love a matte highlight for the brow bone,also a few crease colours to choose from so a huge thumbs up.


Now onto the swatches,i took the photos with and without flash to give you an idea of what shadows have shimmer etc.

This is with no flash....
 Next is with flash....

So my verdict of this palette is that you get 20 stunning shades for £6.00 which is crazy cheap and totally worth the money as they are buttery and blend well and very pigmented,so glad i purchased this♥

Do you own this? if not then click the links below to check it out and other items from Freedom too....


Thanks again for reading,love always Littlemissstyleguru aka vinny ♥♥

Ps..please don't leave my blog without following as you are what is making me carry on,their would be no point if i didn't have readers and followers,so to know you enjoy my blog makes my day,each time i get an email to say i have a new subscriber i do a little dance in my head as I'm overjoyed ♥

If you also didn't know,i have my own beauty/style Youtube channel if you would like to also take a peek and subscribe that would mean the world thanks xx♥xx

No comments:

Post a Comment