FASHION & LIFE STYLE

9/26/2015

Freedom Pro Decadence Palette Todays Tonight Review

 Freedom Pro Decadence Palette Today's Tonight Review

Hi all welcome back to my blog or if you are new then hi my name is Vinny,please would you follow my blog as it's so easy using either bloglovin or google friends connect,i have buttons all over my page or at the top it says follow me,this means the world to me and honestly makes my day ♥


So here we have a review and swatches of the Freedom Makeup palette called Today's tonight,what a cool name as it's meant for a day to night look.
so as you can see by the colours in the palette it actually does go from neutral ones side for the day to a more darker smokey look for a night out ♥

This palette is stunning and you get a huge mirror in the lid,sturdy packaging like all Freedom products and 20 of the most gorgeous pigmented colours from shimmer to matte,it is most important to me that a palette has matte shades too so this ticks the box,also important to me is that a palette has a matte highlight and a shimmer highlight,so this ticks both boxes.
I have taken swatches without flash and wish flash just to show of any shimmer colours in a better lighting.

This below is without flash....


Below is with flash.....

so hopefully you can see the gorgeous shimmer shades and beautiful matte ones too,i love to have a choice of crease colours and this has lots of choice,it certainly does live upto the name of Today's Tonight as this can easily be worn in the day and then be transformed for a night out.

At only £6.00 this one would be hard to pass up and i can see it being very popular indeed.This is Available from Freedom website and Beauty Crowd Website and soon to be Superdrug too as Freedom Makeup will be going into some Superdrug's soon starting from October.
The links to this are below.


Do you own this palette or would it be one you would choose? leave me a comment as i would love to hear your thoughts.
As always thanks for reading love and hugs Littlemissstyleguru aka Vinny ♥

If you didn't know then i do have a Youtube Beauty/style channel and if you would like to subscribe then the link is below...

PS.. please don't leave my blog,keep updated and follow as this really makes me over the moon,i get so excited when i get an email to say i have a new follower,so if that follower is you then thankyou it makes my day ♥♥

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment