FASHION & LIFE STYLE

7/26/2015

Freedom Makeup Pro Blush & Highlight Palette Pink And Baked

Freedom Makeup Pro Blush & Highlight Palette Pink And Baked

Hi all welcome back to my blog,if you are new then hi my name is Vinny,please follow my blog with google friends connect or bloglovin,thanks as i love gaining new readers :)

So this is the new Freedom Makeup blush & highlight palette in the colour .... Pink and Baked.
They come in beautiful piano black sturdy packaging with a full size mirror inside.There are 3 different blush colours down each side then 2 larger square baked blush and highlight in the middle.
I get asked if they are the same as Makeup Revolution and although yes they are similar then no they "are not the same"
These are square which i like but the colours are different from the ones i own by Makeup Revolution,the baked highlight is the only thing i can see that i would say is the same,but don't let this deter you as omg that baked highlight is honestly to die for.
Here are the swatches....
As you can see they are very pigmented so a little goes a long way and they are all lovely  and very different colours of peachy pinks to a more berry colour bottom right,but just look at those highlight colours in the middle,i mean wow.
I know i know vinny it's only makeup lol calm down,but i love makeup so much it's my passion.
These are a mere £6.00 which is crazy and can be bought from Freedom Website or Beauty Crowd Website and both links are below for you....


Do you own anything from Freedom as yet as if you didn't know they are the Makers behind Makeup Revolution and have some Fantastic items.

Would you purchase this for £6.00 as i think it's a steal and again a massive well done to Freedom for continuing to feed my makeup habit lol
Thanks for reading as always,big hugs Littlemissstyleguru aka Vinny

Also just a quick note,if you didn't know I'm also on Youtube as i have two channels,one Beauty/style and the other a family type channel,so please click the links below if you would like to Subscribe,also I'm on facebook twitter Instagram and all links are in section at the top where to find me ♥


PS... please don't leave my blog without following it would mean so so much to me thanks,it's easy and simple and you can keep up to date with all my posts,thanks x♥x

No comments:

Post a Comment