FASHION & LIFE STYLE

7/10/2015

Freedom Eyeshadow Palette PRO 12 DREAMCATCHER

Freedom Eyeshadow Palette PRO 12 DREAMCATCHER

Hi all welcome back to my blog,if your following already then great,but if your not then hi my name is Vinny,pls subscribe using google friends connect or bloglovin,thanks all as love gaining new readers with a passion for all things beauty ♥

This is a review and swatches of the new gorgeous palette from Freedom Makeup called Pro 12 Dreamcatcher.

This is the gorgeous dreamcatcher  and has a mix of both neutral and coloured shadows which makes this very versatile and the perfect palette to take you through from day until night.
Get a subtle day time look or a pop of colour for a night out.

I now own three of these palettes and i have to say I'm astounded by the pigmentation,i love the design as they have the look of Nars,they are quite big square shadows and come with an applicator sponge.
Here is a close up of the gorgeous shades.
Look at these gorgeous metallic colours,as you can see a top row of neutrals and 2 neutrals on the bottom row and the rest are coloured,but they are not really bright,purple is stunning and the navy blue,but then i love green on my brown eyes too.
My fave colour from this palette has to be the blue and the green far right,and of course the neutrals as mixing neutral with a pop of colour looks stunning.
They are really creamy and velvety,very pigmented and wear all day really well,no fall out as such either.

I love them ♥♥♥

This is called Dreamcatcher and you will find it on the both links below,one link is the Freedom Website and other is Beauty Crowd



Do you own any of the palettes? or would you like to try them as they are only £4.00 a total bargain,let me know which one you would try??

Thanks for reading,love and hugs Littlemissstyleguru aka Vinny ♥

I also have two Youtube channels,one with beauty/style and the other is a family type one,so if you would love to subscribe to me on Youtube for more updates and Videos then pls click the links below


PS please don't leave my blog without following me here thanks all xx♥xx

No comments:

Post a Comment