FASHION & LIFE STYLE

12/16/2014

NEW IN | silver boots




Did I really just buy another boots? Yes I did and I'm not proud of it but as I was wandering around in Primark, this was the one item that I knew I had to have. I have always wanted to buy silver boots but didn't really want to spend a lot of money for it, since I don't really need new boots, so this from Primark for 22 euros is quite a steal. I love the zipper and the details of the brushed off colours. The silver zipper you see on the pictures is fake though, there's another 'blind' zipper on the other side. I got these in a size smaller, it falls a bit bigger because of the slight pointy nose.

The challenge now is, how am I goint to style these boots? I already have a couple ideas and I can't wait to show you guys.

What do you think of these boots?

x J.



Like this post? To keep track, you can follow me on Bloglovin', GFC, or even Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment