FASHION & LIFE STYLE

12/28/2014

3 Looks for 3 occasions | Christmas Celebrations


As promised here are my three outfits I wore around the festivities. This time of the year is always the most stressful time for dressing yourself. There's this dinner with those group of friends another with your family and so on. And all of those times you want to dress appropriately and that can take  time and some serious preparations. Here are three looks I used for different occasions. The first is a pre-Christmas gathering with friends at a fancy restaurant. The second look is one I used for the mass at church. And the third look is an outfit I wore to have lunch with some friends. I hope to have inspired you with these looks for the remainder of 2014 festivities!

 Click below to learn more about each look.

What's your favourite look?





Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment