FASHION & LIFE STYLE

2/06/2014

Urban Decay Pore Perfecting Complexion Primer Potion Review

Urban Decay Pore Perfecting Complexion Primer Potion Review

Hi everyone if you have landed here on my blog because you follow me then hiya hope your having a nice week but also if you have landed here because of your love for Urban Decay then please don't forget to follow by clicking on the google follow over there >>>>>

I am  huge Urban Decay Junkie and love their products,i love there sales team and some of the products i have tried from them are just out of this world but i can talk about other products on another blog as this one is about the pore perfecting primer.
I was very lucky to get a sample of this primer from UD as i have been looking for a decent one for ages that actually did something for my pores and ok your pores are not going to dissapear nor will they get better but what this does is hides them making your skin feel silky smoothat the same time and easier to apply foundation over the top.
I only got into primers about 5 months back i would say as i just wore moisturizer before i got into them.
I have i would say more oily skin than dry,i do have some dry area's so maybe combination but mostly oily to my t_zone area and this is the area i also have large pores which i hate hate hate as sometimes foundation will clog up your pores and it's quite noticeable.
but hip hip hooray praise the lord i think i have found a winner,this primer of is slightly greasy silicone based but not as silicone feeling as some of the others i have tried,but after rubbing it in and massaging it over my t-zone i was shocked as you will see with the video below on my Youtube channel,just click the link below to see the difference it makes♥



So hopefully you were able to see a difference to my pores on the video review and if not go back and skip to the start then towards the end and then to the start again to compares the big pores on my nose dissapear before your eyes.So yes it does minimize the appearance of pores or at least it did on mine and i class mine as quite bad really,so i would say it gives a matte finish so better for oily skin types,but after about 6 hours i felt my t-zone and it felt a bit oily again so i thought oh no and looked in the mirror but to my surprise it looked matte? which was very strange it felt oily but didn't look oily which was amazing.
Although this is £19 you on't need to put all over your face you can just add to your t-zone like i did as that is where the pores are on me so you don't need much as spready really well and very silky smooth.
I would like to try other brands but to be honest once you find something that works it's probably worth sticking to it so when i can afford it i will be buying one of these i think,if you have any questions i will try my best to answer,here are the ingredients as follows...

  • Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Alumina, Silica, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Ethylhexyglycerin, Tin Oxide. May contain: CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxides Green).
I will now leave a few links to where this can be purchased from or maybe like me you could ask at your local Urban Decay counter if you could try a sample beforehand as they are usually very good the sales team....love and hugs Littlemissstyleguru Vinny xx♥xx  








No comments:

Post a Comment