FASHION & LIFE STYLE

2/07/2014

NEW IN | Push & Move by OPI




I used to wear nail polishes a lot back in the days but now I just haven't got the time to actually remember putting it on. Yesterday I was buying a gift and came across this OPI nailpolish called "Push & Move", although I haven't bought any nailpolish above 3euros for such a long time. I knew it would be worth it. And after I tried it on I absolutely fell in love with it! It has this chrome look to it, making your outfit a bit more fabulous. The nailpolish comes with a small pot of polish for the base which you should apply first. After it dries you apply two thin coats of the "Push & Move" polish. You don't need to apply a top coat, it will probably lose that chromed mirror look to it. 

It claims to have a reflective mirror finish and it does but it's still a bit more chrome than mirror. You won't have the same effect a nail foil paper would give, so if you're looking more of that sort, you won't be happy with the OPI one. Another thing, the durability of this nailpolish is a bit disappointing. I don't know if it's me or just OPI nailpolishes but I can see cracks here and there within a hour or two. Maybe it's because the missing top coat but when I apply an Essie nailpolish without a top coat it's fine for a whole day. As for the price, OPI has to be one of the most expensive nailpolish brand out there, with a price of approximately 14 euros, which is on the expensive side compared to the quality. Besides this all, I'm still pleased with the results and would definitely wear it to a party, a small get-together or even on a daily basis. 

What do you think of this nailpolish? What brand nailpolish do you recommend?


J.

Don't leave just yet! You still have a shot at winning this necklace for my giveaway! 
Like this post? To keep track, you can follow me on Bloglovin', GFC, or even Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment