FASHION & LIFE STYLE

2/07/2014

Sleek Garden Of Eden Palette Review

Sleek Garden Of Eden Palette Review

Hi everyone here i have a review on the New Sleek Garden of Eden Palette which i really so love.
I Purchased my palette from Superdrug as the colours looked fantastic and i do love greens on brown eyes as i have brown eyes.
I own a lot of Sleek palettes now so if there is any other particular one you would also like me to review then please just ask.
I have done a detailed review on Youtube too so please click the link below if you want to watch ♥


So as i have said before in my video's that i love sleek and their eyeshaddows are my most favourite shaddows for pigmentation i love them and they remind me or Urban Decay somewhat.
My palette came in a lovely Snakeskin design which i really wish they has done for the inner packaging as it seems a shame to throw it in the bin but saying that i do love the sleek design of sleek packaging no pun intended lol as it's a matte black finish.
Check out the photo below and click to make larger.




As you will see by the photo's the colours are rich and pigmented like all Sleek shaddows and this is why i love them,you have a mixture of shimmer's and matte shades,neutrals and pop's of colour with the green's.
The top photo of swatches are with no flash and the bottom photo is with a flash so you can see how they look in both lights.
Anyway i really have nothing bad to say about this palette or about any sleek palettes being my favourite drugstore brand,plus i love the way they have cute names to match.
Please follow my blog for more Makeup Style and Lifestyle blogs and reviews on products,if you do have a request that you would like me to review and i own the product then i will do it for you.
Also please head over to my Youtube Channel with link underneath and Subscribe for more videos
I have also included the links where to Purchase Sleek
Love always Littlemissstyleguru Vinny x♥x





No comments:

Post a Comment