FASHION & LIFE STYLE

12/27/2013

ootd | Lacey slip dress



H&M coat, H&M laced slip dress, Costes panty, H&M heel boots
Today I'm wearing my new H&M laced slip dress, see previous post, which I was so excited about since it was on sale. Unfortunately it was too oversized, so I buckled it and tucked the dress over it so you won't see the belt. It ended up fine but still a bit bummed. Same goes for the H&M boots I bought. I've read that it runs a size small, but it turns out now that I shouldn't have bought a size bigger.. Still wearable though but such an annoyance. Anyway, didn't realise that it would be such a H&M look but it's perfect for a small gettogether before NYE. Have a nice day!

J.

Like this post? To keep track, you can follow me on Bloglovin', GFC, or even Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment