FASHION & LIFE STYLE

12/18/2013

Haul | Have a nice H&M winter proof holidays!


When was the last thing you've done something absolutely for yourself? Something you like to do in your spare time. Being an 'Industrial Design' and now also a Retail Design student, I get to do what I like ever since I was a little girl, which is to draw and sketch most of the time. I remember being in primary school that when we were allowed to do something we'd like, I'd always grab my pencil and paper ( Confession: Most of the drawings were 'Pokemon' related, I was obsessed with it ). But it's not the same anymore. I can hardly remember a time where I get to draw just for fun. So when I got out of uni and get to celebrate my winter holiday, I grabbed my tablet pen and played with it for a while. I've never drew with it before so it was nice to be doing something new and that I liked.

Anyway, I combined my drawings with the things I bought on H&M for the winter sale. I can't wait for the package to arrive! I've wanted to try the lace dress ever since I saw it on the Zara autumn/winter lookbook but am afraid that it would look too much as a nightgown.. We'll see about that. And it seems that I can't keep my hands off anything chelsea boot'ish. I probably own too much of similar boots already but this time it's real leather, so I hope it's worth it. The striped shirt would be nice to wear for some casual yet chic (when tucked in) look. The last item is a 'long black blazer' that I think would be handy for the holidays. And I got this ALL on sale! So go on to their site and I hope that you can find many great things like I did.

J.



Like this post? To keep track, you can follow me on Bloglovin', GFC, or even Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment