FASHION & LIFE STYLE

10/11/2013

Finally Friday






Dress: c/o Mina, Belt: Vintage, Hat: Topshop, Boots: Hudson
Mina never fails to impress me. You know my wardrobe and how monochrome it can be, but when I spotted this dress it was love at first sight. I got my hands on it when it was in the sale, but it appears to have sold out now – sad times. However, they have just launched their beautiful autumn / winter collection which is to die for (which also means a few more summery items are in the sale now too!).

It's finally Friday - I've not been feeling too great this week so it couldn't have come soon enough. This weekend I have the lovely Zoe staying with me and I cannot wait to see her face! We’ll be doing a bit of shopping, a bit of boogying and no doubt a bit of youtubin’...


What are you lovely lot up to this weekend? I sincerely hope this bloomin’ wind pipes down, I don’t fancy being blown away!

No comments:

Post a Comment