FASHION & LIFE STYLE

5/09/2011

Flowers on my desk + my glass finds

I hope you all had a great weekend, I got some sun on my face and my dose of vitamin D.
Today I have placed some flowers in my office, they make day wonderfull whenever I wonder my thoughts away from my computer screen I see them and smile like a toddler with it´s favorite toy.
The glass paperclip holder (0.50cts) and vintage glass jar (2.50) are finds from my latest visit to a thriftshop. I like glass stuff to hold my knick-knacks and make things look organized and tidy.

This glass jar (1.50) is also another find, they are next to the armchairs and I want to fill it with candy so I can offer it to my guests who come to visit. I am happy it has a lid, so I am less encouraged to eat the future candy myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment