FASHION & LIFE STYLE

5/30/2011

Charlies got potential - owl umbrella stand

***My new monday post is after this Charlie the owl post, Blogger posted this fridays post first.***
This is Suze´s beautifull vignette, she has a new owl umbrella stand and she bought it here.
I have always adored an owl umbrella stand, so that´s why I want to introduce you to...



So this is Charlie (thanks Bri, because of you I am starting to name my furniture ;))
Charlie has potential, and this weekend I will prime and paint him white.
I found Charlie yesterday afternoon, he looked at me with his blue eyes saying ´´Take me home´´
I was totally happy to have found this vintage one, and soon he will be pretty holding my umbrella´s.
Read my first ever post about owl umbrella holder´s here

Hopefully on Monday Charlie looks like this
I can´t wait for this DIY magic to happen...sweet dreams Charlie, tomorrow momma is going to
give you a makeover and will make you look 20 years younger ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment