FASHION & LIFE STYLE

5/06/2011

A perfect match - apartment

When I saw these pictures, I almost pressed my nose to the screen, so pretty I found them. A lot of white with pops of colours. Aren´t those Kartell Mademoiselle chairs lovely? I am a huge fan of lucite and pretty fabrics, these chairs are the perfect match!

If this were my house it would be a bit more full with clutter, but I do intent to get the minimalism look, wich will never happen..

I like the round zebra rug, wich is a bit diferent than the other zebra rugs out there. Zebra rugs are still a big favourite of mine and still give chic-ness to any room.



                                                I love marble countertops in kitchens!







                                      all images from Achados de decoracao

No comments:

Post a Comment