FASHION & LIFE STYLE

2/02/2016

W7 Cosmetics Brow Parlour Review

W7 Cosmetics Brow Parlour Review 

Hi all and welcome back to my blog or if you are new then hi my name is Vinny.If you are already a follower then thanks but if not then pls follow via google friends connect or bloglovin as it means the world to me,and thanks to all my new followers too ♥♥
So here we have the W7 Brow Parlour Review,this is a complete little kit and comes in gorgeous pink packaging.This is a tin and really sturdy.
So first off you get a cream and then a highlight powder and then 2 brown brow powders which is handy depending on what colour hair you have,it's fine for me if i use the darker shade as i pretty much have black hair so i need a dark brown,the lighter brown might be better for light brown hair or blond.
Also you get a tiny pair of tweezers which is sooo handy,I am forever losing my tweezers,i go through so many pairs as i just drop them down the side of the bed or something.But knowing i always have this mini pair as a back up is a life saver.Also we have a mini Brow brush comb which looks like a mascara wand.These are fab to brush through your brows and make sure they are groomed and ready to go,the setting cream is great as keeps the hairs in one place and keeps the colour better too.
So there was no point in me swatching the cream as it's pretty clear but i have swatched the matte highlight and two matte brown powders which hopefully helps.
I really enjoyed using the darker shade in this kit and think it's a fab little kit for the price as comes with everything you need.This is available from Argos for £5.99 link is below

Or Xtra's for £4.49 again the link is below...

Even cheaper on shop for beauty at £3.95 link below

So i hope you really enjoyed reading this blog as always love and hugs Littlemissstyleguru aka Vinny


I myself am also on youtube and have a beauty/style and lifestyle/family youtube,so if you love to watch too then pls come and subscribe to see my video,thanks guys ♥

Can i just ask one last thing before you go? please follow my bloglovin to follow this blog as that to me means more than you will know,each time i get a new email to say i have a new follower it makes my heart skip a beat,it's a lovely feeling as i then know you enjoy reading,thanks so much if you do

No comments:

Post a Comment