FASHION & LIFE STYLE

2/07/2016

Makeup Revolution What You Waiting For Eyeshadow Palette

Makeup Revolution What You Waiting For Eyeshadow Palette

Hi all and welcome back to my blog or if you are new then hi my name is Vinny.If you are already a follower then thanks but if not then pls follow via google friends connect or bloglovin as it means the world to me,and thanks to all my new followers too ♥♥
So this is a review on the palette from Makeup Revolution called What You Waiting,What You Waiting,What You Waiting For? lol such a long name for a palette hee hee.


As you can see this comes in the usual fantastic quality Makeup revolution packaging with a large mirror and double ended sponge applicator.They have names which is fantastic although i really hope Makeup revolution changes it one day and gets them printed inside as I'm forever losing the perspex sheets.But for the price you can't complain,at least they have names.

As always the swatches are very pigmented,it has 18 colours in the palette,the top 2 rows of square shadows are shimmers and the bottom round ones are matte which i think is a cool idea to have them separate like that.I have taken the shimmer shades without and wish flash to see if you see any difference....
Above are the shimmers without flash
Above are shimmers with flash

then below are the round shaped matte shades

This is totally a nudes daytime palette that could be worn everyday,i love it loads and as always have nothing bad to say about it.
If you love the look of this palette then you will find it here on the MUR website...

They also sell MUR on Superdrug and the link is below...

Thanks ever so much for reading as always love and hugs Littlemissstyleguru aka Vinny xx♥xx
I myself am also on youtube and have a beauty/style and lifestyle/family youtube,so if you love to watch too then pls come and subscribe to see my video,thanks guys ♥


Can i just ask one last thing before you go? please follow my bloglovin to follow this blog as that to me means more than you will know,each time i get a new email to say i have a new follower it makes my heart skip a beat,it's a lovely feeling as i then know you enjoy reading,thanks so much if you do

No comments:

Post a Comment