FASHION & LIFE STYLE

12/14/2015

Urban Decay Naked Smoky Review & Swatches

Urban Decay Naked Smoky Review & Swatches


Hi all and welcome back to my blog or if you are new then hi my name is Vinny.If you are already a follower then thanks but if not then pls follow via google friends connect or bloglovin as it means the world to me,and thanks to all my new followers too ♥♥

So this is a review of the Urban Decay Naked Smoky which came out a while back but i have now had good chance to use.
As you can see by the photo above that my Urban Decay in Debenhams Southampton is fantastic and they do give me a lot of free products to trial and i must say everything i have tried i love.I already own Urban Decay lipsticks and they feel like luxury to own {i love them}
Naked skin bronze,highlight and blush looks beautiful too.


So now onto the actual palette which is the usual beautiful Urban Decay Naked palette,i own all the naked palettes and do love them as UD are my fave high end brand for eyeshadow :) this is £38.00 and available on the Debenhams website >>HERE<<.

But this is the 4th Urban Decay Naked and in my opinion is the worst of a great bunch.I really do love my others sooo much.I actually bought them all in order and they all had an edge and something different from no1 with warm tones to no2 with cool tones,then we had no3 with more subtle golden pink/rose gold tones.
But this one no4 {smoky} just really didn't float my boat.

Don't get me wrong i will still use it and i still love it,the colour and shadows are very pigmented.I really don't know but it was just all a bit samey and a bit yawn {boring} for me really.There was only really one decent crease transition colour and i like a few nice crease colours in a palette that have to be matte.These were all a bit merky and dark.
Obviously it's called the Smoky palette Vinny duh lol so they are going to be all dark smoky colours.Something just really didn't click with me.It was lovely but they need something really different from a Naked 5 next time as this is lacking in my opinion.

Here are the swatches with and without flash to give you an idea of the shimmer in different lights.
So above is with no flash
Then again above here is with flash.

Beautiful colours but just a bit meh and really not much you can do with them tbh.
The packaging though was amazing i love it.It feels like a very hard smooth plastic glass and comes with the usual stunning double ended brush.

I think over the years the brushes have got a lot better and never fail to please me ♥

These palettes will always be worth the price though and hold their money considering a single UD shadow is around £14 and then adding the brush on top of that which is going to be roughly £18 just for the brush.So all in all then yes it's totally worth every penny but out of the other 3 then this is my least fave.

But you can also pop into Debenhams and swatch this for yourself or tell me what you think by the swatches? do you own this or do you want to add to your collection.

Thanks always for reading,love and hugs Littlemissstyleguru aka Vinny ♥
Did you know i also have Youtube? then if not please check out my link below to subscribe thanks x♥x

Hang on before you click off,i ask one last HUGE FAVOUR,please don't leave without following my blog as this means the world to me,then i know you guys are enjoying my reviews,I'm loving hearing your feedback and reading such nice comments so thanks.
I get an email each time i get a new follower,so if this is you,i thank you as it makes me feel so warm and fuzzy 
{all happy inside}
Thanks as always hugs love Littlemissstyleguru aka Vinny ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment