FASHION & LIFE STYLE

11/16/2015

Freedom Pro Brow Pomade Dark Brown

Freedom Pro Brow Pomade Dark Brown




Hi all and welcome back to my blog or if you are new then hi my name is Vinny.If you are already a follower then thanks but if not then pls follow via google friends connect or bloglovin as it means the world to me,and thanks to all my new followers too ♥♥

So as you can see this is a quick review of the new brow pomade by Freedom Makeup.They do a whole range of different colours to suit most hair colours i think to be honest.
My Superdrug doesn't sell Freedom and I'm not sure that you can swatch them anyway? so i took a stab in the dark and bought dark brown because i have black hair.This colour for me is still very very dark even with black hair but it is just about right i think as i like bolder brows anyway.
I prob could get away with medium brown too but this is fine.

Here is the swatch of it on my hand and don't forget this was with my finger and you will be using a brush so a bit different.

The consistency is very very creamy which is gorgeous,you can use any brush that feels right for you and is the shape you like.
Don't go on too dark and just start off with a light hand as if you slap too much on it can look a bit funny,takes practise and I'm stick actually practising,but i think i have pretty much mastered it now.

I am getting a great defined arched shape using this and once applied i leave to dry while doing the rest of my makeup,as this is just like a cream that dries on your brows.So then after about 5 mins i brush through lightly with a brow brush so they are not as dark and harsh and hey presto you are good to go.

This costs only £5.00 and i would buy it over and over again,i love this so much,it's fantastic for the price and having defined brows gives you a little more confidence :)
You can get this from the Freedom website >>>Here<<<
or the Superdrug website >>>Here<<<

do you have this or do you need to get your brows on fleek? then why not give it a try?


Thanks so much for reading ,love as always Littlemissstyleguru aka Vinny x♥x

I also have a beauty youtube channel if you would like to check that out then the link is below.


Hang on before you click off,i ask one last HUGE FAVOUR,please don't leave without following my blog as this means the world to me,then i know you guys are enjoying my reviews,I'm loving hearing your feedback and reading such nice comments so thanks.
I get an email each time i get a new follower,so if this is you,i thank you as it makes me feel so warm and fuzzy 
{all happy inside}
Thanks as always hugs love Littlemissstyleguru aka Vinny ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment