FASHION & LIFE STYLE

11/15/2015

Freedom Makeup Vamp Noir Lipstick collection

Freedom Makeup Vamp Noir Lipstick collection

Hi all and welcome back to my blog or if you are new then hi my name is Vinny.If you are already a follower then thanks but if not then pls follow via google friends connect or bloglovin as it means the world to me,and thanks to all my new followers too ♥♥

This is a quick review on the new Freedom Makeup lipstick collection called Vamp Noir and you get 5 stunning colours in a lovely presentation gift box like this...

This would make such a lovely gift or to just treat yourself to,the colours are divine and last really well on my lips actually,they are not too creamy not too matte so just about right and very very pigmented for £1.00,that is just so crazy.

Here are the stunning swatches and i have named them just for you :) I'm good like that lol,they are shown as in the first photo above in the same order.
Omg these colours aghh if this doesn't scream autumn winter to you then i don't know what does as these are seriously stunning...
and at the moment they seem to be out of stock on the Freedom website and the Superdrug website too,but i will leave the links anyway as you can keep checking.
Although i do know they sell them in some Superdrug stores so you might find them in yours.

here is the Freedom Website >>>Here<<<
Plus don't forget they have other colours too for the same price so have a quick nosey as they are fantastic lipsticks and full size too ♥
Here is the Superdrug Website >>>Here<<<


Do you love them as much as me? do you own them or can you not wait to get your hands on them? let me know your thoughts as love reading comments from you guys,thanks as always for reading.
Love and hugs Littlemissstyleguru aka Vinny xx♥xx

I also have a beauty youtube channel if you would like to check that out then the link is below.


Hang on before you click off,i ask one last HUGE FAVOUR,please don't leave without following my blog as this means the world to me,then i know you guys are enjoying my reviews,I'm loving hearing your feedback and reading such nice comments so thanks.
I get an email each time i get a new follower,so if this is you,i thank you as it makes me feel so warm and fuzzy 
{all happy inside}
Thanks as always hugs love Littlemissstyleguru aka Vinny ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment