FASHION & LIFE STYLE

10/03/2015

Ultra 32 Shade Eyeshadow Palette Flawless Review Autumn

Ultra 32 Shade Eyeshadow Palette Flawless Review Autumn 

Hi all and welcome back to my blog or if you are new then hi my name is Vinny.If you are already a follower then thanks but if not then pls follow via google friends connect or bloglovin as it means the world to me,and thanks to all my new followers too ♥♥

So here we have a review of the Makeup Revolution palette called called Flawless,now this has been out for a while but for some unknown reason i had never looked at it,I'm actually sad that i didn't as oh boy is this gorgeous...
Could this be yet another Autumn palette as it certainly has an autumn feel for the range of colours.
Beautiful sturdy packaging like all Makeup Revolution and comes with huge mirror in the lid,but a staggering 32 shades for just £8.00 which is this is a total steal and would pick MUR over any other brand because of pigmentation and last ability.
The shades last all day on my eyes even without a primer,i do still use a primer but they are just amazing,all these swatches were done with no primer.
Plus i thought i would snap a photo with flash and without flash so you can see the stunning pigmentation.

So here are the first two rows at the top with No flash....
Then below is the same 2 top rows just with the flash...

These next colours for me is where this palette comes to life and gives that true autumn feel

The next two bottom rows here are with No flash....

Then again the same two rows just with the flash....


I really hope you can see by my swatches just how gorgeous and pigmented these colours are and I'm so ubber excited i purchased this as i certainly can see me using this all winter.
Do you like the plum gold and brown shades as i think they are stunning.

Do you own this palette or will you be running out to purchase it?
please leave me a comment as i would love to know.if you are a palette hoarder like me then this is a must have for your collection.
Please click the links below to see this on the MUR website or check out Superdrug ...


Thanks again for reading,love always Littlemissstyleguru aka vinny ♥♥

Ps..please don't leave my blog without following as you are what is making me carry on,their would be no point if i didn't have readers and followers,so to know you enjoy my blog makes my day,each time i get an email to say i have a new subscriber i do a little dance in my head as I'm overjoyed ♥



Follow on BloglovinIf you also didn't know,i have my own beauty/style Youtube channel if you would like to also take a peek and subscribe that would mean the world thanks xx♥xx

No comments:

Post a Comment