FASHION & LIFE STYLE

6/06/2014

Miners Cosmetics Makeup Review

Miners Cosmetics Makeup Review

Hi Everyone not blogged in a while so thought i would do one on some lovely products i got sent to me by Miners Cosmetics to review,i have now had chance to use them and tell you what i think.

If your not already following my blog then please do so by clicking follow by Google bloglovin or email over there >>>>>


First i was sent this Fresh Faced powder which is Paraben free and all round a great powder,i have been using for about a month now and love it so much,it's very fine milled powder and a lovely colour.
I use my real techniques Beauty blender type sponge to press and bounce the powder all over my face,adding a bit extra around my nose forehead and chin area as i do get oily,then i dust off with big powder brush.
This powder seems to last all day on my face without going oily or patch so a huge thumbs up from me.

The next thing i was sent is this gorgeous pink Nail polish,i do have 2 small gripes about this but nothing major,first being it takes a long time to dry but then lots of nail polishes do,the second was that it just has the miners logo in sticker form on the front rather than being printed onto the bottle.
But apart from these two very minor issues then it's actually a lovely colour for summer and did last ages on my nails without chipping and of course pink does make the boys "wink"

This is a lovely Coral orange Matte lipstick in wonderland shade and it's really gorgeous,i was not sure to begin with as Matte to me means totally matte but no this isnt totally matte it's i would say in between so it is moisturizing but actually it did last on my lips a few hours even though it doesn't dry totally to your lips.
I like the fact it shows what colour it is at the top so when stood up your not hunting for the right shade and plus a steal at £3.99.

I was also sent this black waterproof mascara and i did test out how waterproof when washing it off ha ha and is is waterproof so does it's job well. I'm very fussy when it comes to mascara so i actually always use two most of the time,i don't think on it's own this would give me the length and volume i needed but with another then yes it would as it's pretty wet and has a normal sized brush not too big nor too small plus normal bristles.This is only £3.49 so again very very cheap and i do like the brush being a normal size but i would use in conjunction with another to get that boost.



Now this also came through the post and i was so nicely suprised so thanks Miners,it's a lmd edt Tin O Tint in a cherry flavour and ahh the smell and taste of this is to die for.
They have teamed up with  pop group NVS and this is one by Dec called A Berry Bad Boy.
Ha ha yes i know i love the name too,plus it's packaged in a little round metal tin so great for your handbag but what's also fab is that it gives a tint to your lips but nothing major just a lovely sheer berry shade.The smell is a little like cherry but also reminds me of the winter candles you can get with warm spice cinnamon so really really addictive in taste and smell,yummy and at £2.99 i really want to now try the rest as they look to have some amazing ones on the website,and talking about the website i will leave the link below for you to have a quick browse.

Thanks for reading and thanks to PR @ Miners for sending me such lovely items.
I am also on Youtube just click Here to subscribe as a few of the items above were mentioned in my may monthly fave beauty items.
Love and hugs Vinny Littlemissstyleguru ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment