FASHION & LIFE STYLE

8/30/2011

Back again...we have an anouncement

Dear all, life is full of surprises, especially for me 15 weeks ago, i happily found out that I was pregnant!
We told our closest relatives in the beginning, but now that we passed the 3 months we can say it out loud finally!
Maybe you have noticed that sometimes i was feeling a bit sick and didn´t blog that day, well now you know why. I started feeling better since a week, the nauseas are disapearing and I am full with energy.
I am happy to read many other bloggers have babies, children or are pregnant themselves and of course I am interested to know about their experiences and advises.

Here is a little image of the baby in my belly.

We still don´t know yet is it´s a boy or a girl, but I can tell you for sure I am looking forward to decorate the nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment