FASHION & LIFE STYLE

2/14/2011

DIY bulletin board

This weekend I have made some inpiration boards for a good friend of mine.
She told me recently she felt that her office was lacking some girly chic stuff, i remebered she had
3 boring corch bulltin boards hanging on the wall behind her desk and I got the idea to DIY cover them in fabric with nails. I got inspiration from various bloggers who did this before.
Here is the inspiration:

                                This is the Bulletin board from Alaina  - Live creating yourself

                                 the estate of things chooses urban grace desk
                                                           Sara - The estate of things

This is what we needed besides the easy DIY bulletin board:
-nails/studs
-fabric (if wrinkeled, iron it before)
-fabric glue
-a stapler
-siccors
        
         Glue the fabric, staple it on the back ( you can see my red nails)

          
    push the pins in, we did them every 5 cm.

    Voila, here you can see one done, and one still to do.
P.s. picture were taken at night and with my iphone, excusez moi for the bad quality of the pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment