FASHION & LIFE STYLE

2/17/2011

Amazing table DIY

I am all in the DIY mood, we have good weather since a week and I have butterflies in my stomack to go and paint something. As I have to wait for the weekends, I fullfill my DIY hunger for now by reading other bloggers projects.
I was head over heels with what Mrs. DeVore , from Dellings By DeVore, has done with her diningtable.
She saw a very pretty nailhead trip white table at Zgallery and was inspired to make a similar one.
This is the result:

I like the zigzag fabric on the chairs, i think I got the same on my chairs. I like that you can see the rugs.


It´s such a pretty detail to see those nails under the glass.


It looks so fresh and inviting
 
This is what the table was before:

Huge change right, she did great job, sure it was a lot of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment