FASHION & LIFE STYLE

6/02/2015

Mua Luxe Bronze & Sculpt Contour Kit Makeup Academy Review

Mua Luxe Bronze & Sculpt Contour Kit Makeup Academy Review

Hi welcome back to my blog and thanks for reading,if you are not following then "please" do so with Google friends connect as everyone has a google account right? if not then please use the Bloglovin button and follow me using that as they also have a cool App too the Bloglovin App.

So here is my review or first impressions on the new Mua Luxe Bronze & Sculpt Contour Kit.
Firstly can we just take a look at this gorgeous packaging,it's a stunning gold sturdy case with push button on the front.
then you open it up to see this....
A mirror inside the lid which is really handy and what i first thought oh no it's a shimmer bronzer for contouring??
BUT NO VINNY LOOK CLOSER IT HAS TWO PARTS,LIFT THE LID TO REVEAL ALL...
I Got this in Medium Dark as i just grabbed the last one on the shelf,so I'm not sure if they do two colours? i take it they must do if this is Medium to dark then maybe they do a light?
I know i know this looks so dark in the photos,the bottom later is actually the Sculpt contour part and is totally matte with no shimmer which is a total bonus and then on the top is a gorgeous bronze highlight shade for summer and i love the spiky detail to the powder,i did think it was going to be way too dark so i swatched it.
These are the swatches and because I'm so pale my first thought was yikes,i have not tried it on my face as yet,so here is a closer photo for you....
This to me screams so very pigmented which is amazing,and i was still worried about it being dark,but and it's a big BUT,i then started to blend into my skin with my finger as didn't have a brush handy and it got much lighter,so i can imagine using a brush light handed would be OK,or hopefully as you couldn't really which for a better more pigmented matte which is Non orange and then a beautiful bronze peach shimmer for your cheeks as a highlight.

The photo below is blended out using my finger and as you can see this would be much more wearable even on my pale skin.

Overall i think this is amazing for the price of £5.00 and i can't wait to try it on my face but i really wanted to get this review up for you guys for you to see how beautiful it was.Plus it contains a whopping 20g of product wowzer.
AHHH YES I HAVE JUST SEEN ON SUPERDRUG IT COMES IN FAIR/MEDIUM TOO AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE IT NOW THEN PLEASE CLICK SUPERDRUG BELOW

It will also be available from the Mua store soon so please click below for that also

Thanks again for reading,do you think you will pick this up? do you like the look of it as i would love to hear your thoughts??
love Littlemissstyleguru aka Vinny

Also i do have a beauty Youtube Channel and a family one too,just incase you liked to watch hauls reviews or get ready with me type video,or even meet my family then please subscribe below thanks xx♥xx

No comments:

Post a Comment