FASHION & LIFE STYLE

5/01/2015

Real Techniques Bold Metals Flat Contour Brush 301

Real Techniques Bold Metals Flat Contour Brush 301

Hi guys welcome back to my blog,if you are not following then please do so using google friends connect or bloglovin and i promise i do a little happy dance every time somebody follows my blog,I'm so chuffed so thank you ♥

This is a review on the new Bold Metal brush i bought from Real Techniques.I was actually putting off buying any of the Bold Metals ones as they are quite a bit more expensive than the Normal Real techniques but i knew i would cave in and if i caved it was going to be this brush i caved in for as it looked stunning.

If you didn't know then Real Techniques are made by Pixiwoo who are two fantastic sister and makeup artists on youtube and work all over the world and on TV etc,but you prob know this already but if you didn't then there is a photo of them both on the back,Sam on the left and Nic on the right.

 I honestly could not wait to get into the box,i got mine from Boots in store but they sell them in boots if you click here >>> 
They are £22 so quite a price compared to the others but for this brush alone i would pay that over and over again and this has been totally my holy grail i love it soooo much,just look how stunning this is,you need this in your life.


It has a long handle which tapers down to a thin point at the bottom,it has RT printed onto it and 301 the number of the brush but aghhh yes that's right it's rose gold,honestly i felt a bit too posh when i used to lol,the bristles are white so i didn't even want to dirty it ha ha but it's so soft,not too dence but also not too flexible it's just right for adding that contour line and then fluffy enough to blend too.I thought i was quite happy with my other Real Techniques contour brush until i tried this and if i were a makeup brush we would be married i kid you not ♥♥
There is honestly not much more i can say on it,as it speaks volume i think and speaks for itself,but it has helped me to get a better contour line and know judge where to apply it better.
Thanks for reading,do you own any Bold Metals and if so which one? what do you think? I don't know if i will buy any of the others but this one i hope they never stop doing as it's shhhamazing.
Thanks for reading Vinny Littlemissstyleguru.

I am also on Youtube too if you didn't know,i have my own beauty channel and also a family channel,the links are below if you want to check me and my wacky family out,thanks xx♥xx


No comments:

Post a Comment