FASHION & LIFE STYLE

4/14/2015

Makeup Revolution I ♡ Makeup Naked Chocolate Review Swatches

Makeup Revolution I ♡ Makeup Naked Chocolate Review Swatches

Hi all and welcome back to my blog,if you are not following then please do by using Bloglovin or Google friends connect as this makes me jump for joy when i get new followers ♥

So i ordered some items from Makeup revolution as you do lol or as i do quite often in fact as I'm sure they have put me under some sort of crazy weird spell and whisper in my ear at night ....buy buy buy from us lol ok maybe not but i just had to share this stunning palette with you which is one of many i have now.


This is called Makeup Revolution I ♡ Makeup Naked Chocolate Palette and it's a stunning white Chocolate design,we prob all know by now that they have done a dupe for the Too faced Chocolate bar palette which i will also be reviewing but they went a step beyond and brought out more in the chocolate range and this is just gorgeous feast your eyes on this,sorry for the "Feast" pun lol

aggghhh i know it's Easter all over again,i will have my children trying to eat my makeup lol,no but seriously this is stunning and only £7.99 from the Makeup revolution website which i will like here  http://www.makeuprevolutionstore.com/index.php/palettes/i-makeup-chocolate-palette/naked-chocolate.html

There are a really great combination of matte shimmer and highlight colours so great for brown bone inner corner,lovely matte shades for crease and stunning shimmers for the lid.I would say the colours are a golden bronze brown,well actually you can see for yourself as here are the swatches,the top swatches are with no flash and bottom are with flash but they are very pigmented for such a cheap palette.


So anyway please let me know your thoughts on this palette,would you buy it or do you own it? what do you think of the colours? as at the moment I'm loving all eye shadows from MUR as they are the King of Dupes don't you know ♥ 
Well done again for drawing and luring me into your net lol,i don't need anymore makeup but you keep bringing out such lush cheap products that i can't help myself ha ha.

For now I'm going to love you and leave you,again below are Makeup revolution website and Superdrug also sells it so will link both for you,thanks for reading vinny Littlemissstyleguru ♥


Also just a quicky but if you didn't know i do Youtube too and have 2 channels,one beauty which is here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd54eixA4PWU-Oj83pTB1QQ

Please follow and subscribe to me everywhere as love making new friends,come say hi xx♥xx

No comments:

Post a Comment