FASHION & LIFE STYLE

3/16/2015

Mua Luxe Whipped Velvet Lip Lacquers

Mua Luxe Whipped Velvet Lip Lacquers

Hi all so I came across the new Makeup Academy Mua Luxe Lip Whipped Velvet in Superdrug and at  £3.00 then I couldn't resist.but and it's a big BUT.
I can honestly say I don't like them and really don't think I can even wear them which is a shame as I love Mua and own loads of their items even got the Luxe velvet whipped blushers too which I actually love but these are just not my cup of tea at all.

So I chose a pink and coral.the pink top one is called Ritzy and Coral one is Chichi. 
They feel a little velvet like but other brands have brought out much better ones with a thick creamy velvet texture as I own quite a few but these from Mua are quite thin in texture,pretty sheer and don't stay on the lips more than about 15 mins :(

But the most off putting thing of all is the smell as honestly these smell like a car air fresher and also taste like they smell and it's really off putting to the point I can't wear them.Although if you don't mind the smell of a car air freshener on your lips then go for it as everyone is different but I would never purchase these again as even searching and smelling my hand just reminds me of being in a car.
I will  leave the link below to where you can purchase these from though as they are cheap enough and you might like them.

Have you tried these before? And if so then please let me know your thoughts thanks vinny Littlemissstyleguru xxxxx 

Please also follow my blog it would mean the world to me and it's free and easy.
plus I'm on YouTube too and have 2 channels and will leave them below for you to check out and subscribe if you would like thanks so much xx

No comments:

Post a Comment