FASHION & LIFE STYLE

11/04/2014

Beauty Uk Matte bronzer Contour review

Beauty Uk Matte bronzer review

Hi guys just a quicky blog but a total must have bargain.
At the moment i have switched bronzers,although i use this to contour not so much bronze and i love love love it.
It is by Beauty Uk and is a matte bronzer in No2 Dark but it's not too dark for me at all if you blend well it's fan.
There is a No1 medium but i found that shade to be a tad orange but this one in dark )2 is a gorgeous brown.
comes in sturdy packaging and had a cool mosaic style squared pattern to the powder.

Using my Real Techniques contour brush i light dust the hollows of my cheek bone,around my forehead and under my jaw line,so the usual places i contour,you could indeed use any brush and you could indeed use this as a bronzer or even a gorgeous matte eye shadow if you wish so totally multi purpose.
When i love something i just have to tell you about it,also when i hate something i have to tell you but tbh there is so much i don't like ha ha makeup nutta can you tell lol.

Anyway i hope that has helped as i don't like my contour to be shimmery or too orange so this one in dark 02 is perfect even for my pale skin tone with a light hand.
The price is a mere £3.99 and available from Beauty Uk website or the Superdrug Website and links are below.
Thanks for reading Vinny Littlemissstyleguru x♥x


Are you following my blog? as if not then please make sure you do as i always do a little blogaroo dance when i get a new follower on my blog hee hee.
Just look to the right of the screen and follow with bloglovin or google friends connect.
Please don't forget i have a Youtube too,so if your not subscribed there the link is below,please come join the crazy crew,thanks xx♥xx

No comments:

Post a Comment