FASHION & LIFE STYLE

11/15/2013

ootd | When it doesn't make the cut.



H&M long blazer, Primark flower blouse, H&M shorts, H&M ankle boots, H&M maroon bag
School has taken over my life.. And because the daylight savings time, I don't have enough natural light to take proper pictures when I get back home from uni. Thank god for outfit pictures that didn't make the post, so that I can use it for times like these.. The outfit that I'm wearing was from early november. I wouldn't suggest wearing it now though, it's getting colder and colder, I already got my hand gloves out from the closet.

Although school has been taking so much of my free time and basically got me tied up at home, I still managed to do my driving exam and passed it! So maybe things will look up from now :)
Have a nice weekend! Do you have anything planned?

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment