FASHION & LIFE STYLE

7/11/2011

1 Year Blogger anniversary!

Dear beloved readers, followers and friends!
Today is my first year of blogging, wow, it´s been an amazing adventure!
I hope many more years will come!

And a nice anouncement, O´verlay is my fist sponsor!
Soon their add will appear on this blog.
I wrote about Danika´s business she makes super chic overlays to upgrade your DIY proyects, read about it here.
                              

              

             
They have 4 patterns, and 3 sizes and they are lightweight and are also paintable.


Danika is sponsering a 50$ O´verlay giveaway as a discount for her products, to one of my followers.
 To participate:
- be or become a follower of Beau Lifestyle blog
- visit the O´verlay website and tell us wich overlays you want to have and for wich DIY proyect you will   use them for.

The giveaway ends Monday the 17th of July.
Danika from O´verlay is also the writer of the blog, Gorgeous Shiny things.

I have a suprise visit from my family in Spain, they came over last friday (sorry for my absence that day and not posting) I am going to spend some quality time with them and will celebrate the 1 st year of blogging tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment