FASHION & LIFE STYLE

6/03/2011

Nightstand found

You could not have imagined how happy I was when i found this nightstand. It was waiting for a new owner along the roadside with a pretty dorothy draper console wich was too heavy to take with me, such a shame.
Beau boyfriend was with me and gave me the look, oh noo leave the stuff, he doesn't like me to pick up roadside furniture so to take only the nightstand was a good compromise.
I just can't help it that in my city people trow away such nice things!


It was difficult to take a good picture of it with my iphone, but you can see it has potential.
I want to change the nightstands in my bedroom, i don't mind they are not going to be matching.
I do look forward to do some DIY projects this weekend, the weatherforcast said we are going to have rain, perfect to be creative since Charlie the owl has been very patient too.
Hope you have a good weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment